Well, I’ve got almost ten days off from work and there’s a few things I’d like to sort out (in addition to the eating, drinking, being merry and lots of visiting I will also be doing!)
- The comments box on this site – its tiny!
- Upgrading Textpattern, disgracefully I haven’t done it yet!
- Upgrading Textpattern for the woollyblanket site as well.
- Writing some content for above site!
- Looking at ideas for a website for my netball club. We need a news page, an events diary, a contact form, and some static pages with information and directions to venues and stuff. I haven’t found an open source (LAMP) solution that really fits the bill so all suggestions gratefully received. Its something they definitely need to be able to maintain without my assistance.
- Choosing a new crochet project – I might even make something for myself.
- Writing a long-planned mini-series for this site about small meals (I go home for lunch each day). Lots of search hits to this site revolve around food and I am a foodie … so I’m going to write more about food!
- Removing the blogroll to a separate page of its own and putting in a little feed of recent comments instead … sometimes debates break out in the comments of a post long after I’ve posted it and it would be nice for people to be able to see the activity I think. Especially as most of my visitors are new and don’t see every article as it gets posted.
- Writing the cringingly long-overdue review of Google Analytics and how I like it, that I promised ages ago.
- Playing on Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I’m almost at the Water Temple and I can’t get enough.
Now I’ve admitted my to-do list in public, maybe that will help me to actually get started on some of it! Tell me about you, what are your plans for the festive season?