I’ve packed the camera as I’m away this weekend, so I’m sorry but a word-related house post is all there is for today.
We’ve got most of the furniture assembled now, or at least in the room it is destined for, and the process of unpacking begins. Remember that quite a lot of stuff has been in storage for 18 months. I’ve been entertained by some of the labelling on the boxes and though I’d share.
- Lorna Burford 2005 (the other label on the box reads “stereo, placements, pebble lamp, coasters” which gives you a clue that I’m not actually in the box)
- Things Lorna Can Live Without Jan 06 (ironically, its been unsealed so I can get something at some point!)
- An IKEA Uplighter and a 30cm Farnell Ruler. How Useful
- Contents of Tall Shelves. Burford Jan 06 Can you remember what possessions you haven’t seen in a year and a half were on a shelf in a house you longer live in?? No, me neither!
- My personal favourite: Mugs. Other Things. (on a very large box)
- Spotted yesterday when looking for a bit of N64: Contains the Internet
On the other hand, every box is labelled and dated, which makes me feel like I might be quite organised. There was a comedy moment when someone helping us unpack brought a box off a sainsburys dinner service and asked what was in it as we hadn’t labelled it … the answer is “the dinner service”!!