- Git Foundations, Dublin, 12th March. Ideal workshop for getting you either started or properly confident with daily git tasks.
- Object Oriented PHP, Dublin, 13th March. Take your PHP skills to the next level, come and learn about the concepts and code of OOP, with some Design Patterns in play to illustrate how useful OOP is.
- PHP Tools, Dublin, 14th March. Practical day of working with a bunch of PHP tools: Composer, phing, PEAR, phpdoc, phpcs, and probably a few more!
- Git Foundations, Ljubljana, 14th/15th April. Again, good intro or skill-solidifying course, these are two one-day courses.
- Advanced Git, Ljubjana, 17th/18th April. My favourite because it is the "what do you need to know?" course :) Typically this includes branching, merging, rebasing, branching strategies, good config tricks and probably some other tangents along the way.
Hopefully you'll be able to join one of the courses if they sound useful to you; if you're not sure if they will be a good fit or if you have any questions, just drop me a mail and I'll be happy to figure it out with you.
Detailed information for all courses on my training dates page, where you can find booking information and also a form to tell me which course I should be running, and where!